Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I am not talking about theories, but on the numbers of dozens of logs on the forum ( well go to pcf.com since here are not that many ).

I tell you what imho goes wrong with your returns and i told you my opinion about how you can change things for the better.

I never talked about killspeed but cost to kill btw and just to lookup the differences.

I have a different style to hunt, but i profit with it, so obviously what i do works better for me in those terms than for you.Although i global less than you and barely HOF at all.And i can assure you my TT return is not 100% or more or profit comes from globalling. And it is the same for many Top hunters i talk with, so either you believe what people tell you or let it be, Go out & chase the big one it is your choice. Add some Level2 Amp crafting, works like a charm.

You can believe people who hunt here for years or not, i don't care, when you prefer to lose peds i have no problems with it, but do yourself a favour and don't waste time of the support staff for things that work like intended and stop whining in forums about your own choices.

I just wanted to help out with my knowledge which works well for me.

Obvoiusly you were in profit in the past considering your playstyle and how you handled your hunting ( if not you could have been ). Now the system demands back what it paid you nothing unusual, do you think there is one hunter in EU that makes more TT return than he puts in ? Who would you think would pay the show then ?

So long have fun
    Last edited by Jennson; 02-23-2012 at 13:04.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    For example, the dmg/sec you can find on any gun in entropedia is not the real dmg/sec. the dmg/sec you will get with any gun will depend on your skills, maxed or not, it will be different as your skills increases.
    This statment is very questionable, i use p5a, ul3,bicac kek, apis every one since i maxed it and the measured(!) damage output hasn't changed since i maxed it. Do you have any sources to validate this statment for SIB Gear ? IF not i can show you a lot of logs saying this is not true except the light variances between runs.

Young
    where did you get the figures for mob/hunter ratio in my 5+ years havent seen or heard of such a ratio can anyone vilidate cause i would assume they are wrong.... cool u asked for help lots of good players are giving it i suggest trying them

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    I am not talking about theories, but on the numbers of dozens of logs on the forum ( well go to pcf.com since here are not that many ).

I tell you what imho goes wrong with your returns and i told you my opinion about how you can change things for the better.

I never talked about killspeed but cost to kill btw and just to lookup the differences.

I have a different style to hunt, but i profit with it, so obviously what i do works better for me in those terms than for you.Although i global less than you and barely HOF at all.And i can assure you my TT return is not 100% or more or profit comes from globalling. And it is the same for many Top hunters i talk with, so either you believe what people tell you or let it be, Go out & chase the big one it is your choice. Add some Level2 Amp crafting, works like a charm.

You can believe people who hunt here for years or not, i don't care, when you prefer to lose peds i have no problems with it, but do yourself a favour and don't waste time of the support staff for things that work like intended and stop whining in forums about your own choices.

I just wanted to help out with my knowledge which works well for me.

Obvoiusly you were in profit in the past considering your playstyle and how you handled your hunting ( if not you could have been ). Now the system demands back what it paid you nothing unusual, do you think there is one hunter in EU that makes more TT return than he puts in ? Who would you think would pay the show then ?

So long have fun
    your opinion was wrong since u thought I payed MU on a gun that was gotten and sayed at TT price before your reply then sayin about my enhancers.... pff
    your being abit of a dick that thinks he knows it all, wait till u get where i am and see what you say.
    just to make this clear players do profit ingame, my mentor would be one of them players.
    My mentor has played since beta and has never depo'ed.. and has over 100kpeds in skill alone.

U may all think I just wasted my ped by bad hunting but this wasn't the case.

stfu whats a support for if you can't get help from it. ffs what a dumb ass thing to say.

oi Jennson I looked at your globals/hofs and I can tell you your getting close to lossing everything u got just a matter of time, gl with it.
    Last edited by 1coolboy8; 02-23-2012 at 17:58.

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity star View Post
    where did you get the figures for mob/hunter ratio in my 5+ years havent seen or heard of such a ratio can anyone vilidate cause i would assume they are wrong.... cool u asked for help lots of good players are giving it i suggest trying them
    i have all the entropiatracker things what need to be payed for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    This statment is very questionable, i use p5a, ul3,bicac kek, apis every one since i maxed it and the measured(!) damage output hasn't changed since i maxed it. Do you have any sources to validate this statment for SIB Gear ? IF not i can show you a lot of logs saying this is not true except the light variances between runs.
    As far as I know, there has been no statistical test/collect of data for the idea i was talking about...
    BUT ->
    by logics, you can compare those two mathematical functions 1/x and 1/(x+1). when x is +/- infinite, their value are the same, but when x is around 0, the variance btw both is maxed.

Now after this short break, (insert advertisement here) let's go back to EU: the loot system, however it is programmed, has the possibility to make armor cost the most important parameter for a definied lvl in main hunting skill (aka laser pistol hit/dmg, blp pistol hit/dmg) ; at another range of lvl, your evade will be the most important parameter ; at another range of skills, gun attachments will have the most effects on loot, etc.

I am not saying that every item has a determined range of maxed efficiency, even if it works like that... Rather that the changes that I was suggesting may be perceptible on a longer scale.

it never change, it never change, one day you get a level up, weird feeling, another level up and all turns easy... never felt this?
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 02-23-2012 at 14:18.

Mature
    eye ed I see your point of view
    or i think :s

OI Jennson theres more skills that are used than the guns needs just to let u know so ed is right in what he's saying.

ty for trying to help but i think my account is done for.

3 weeks after hoffing I have lost well over 1500ped trying to get back on track, no ped left and not putting more than I have into this to loss more.
    I invested over 7000ped into this game and nutin to show for it,
    Thank MA u pr*cks.

Banned
    On an hof topic note (lol) no need to loose respect each other, you got pcf for that hehe

Banned
    when you are out of peds, come to greece, cheap to play and we can eventually talk more precisely

Quote Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
    your opinion was wrong since u thought I payed MU on a gun that was gotten and sayed at TT price before your reply then sayin about my enhancers.... pff
    your being abit of a dick that thinks he knows it all, wait till u get where i am and see what you say.
    just to make this clear players do profit ingame, my mentor would be one of them players.
    My mentor has played since beta and has never depo'ed.. and has over 100kpeds in skill alone.

U my all think I just wasted my ped by bad hunting but this wasn't the case.

stfu whats a support for if you can't get help from it. ffs what a dumb ass thing to say.

oi Jennson I looked at your globals/hofs and I can tell you your getting close to lossing everything u got just a matter of time, gl with it.
    Have fun losing peds, i don't care no matter what you think, it is not my fault when you can't read properly where i quoted your enhancer consume in my first post, nor that you do not want any proper advice. You like theoiries for facts and declare facts to theories - Btw thank you for filling my ped card.

And since you already know what is right and wrong, you are wasting anyones time anyway. Well one of the biggest hunters of EU was a my mentor, i profit constantly, and yes i got it all wrong. Np, you are entitled your opinion, even when people try to help you your only response is to insult them.

Fuck off - dude i'm done here,i leave this thread to the ridiciolous speculations ongoing here.

Thank your for your peds
    sincerly
    my ped card and me

p.s.
    if you haven'T gotten it so far:

wait till u get where i am and see what you say.
    obvoiusly i don't want to get where you are, when i want to piss away money i give it to charity.

I invested over 7000ped into this game and nutin to show for it,
    Thank MA u pr*cks.
    ...most funniest quote of the decade lmao
    Last edited by Jennson; 02-23-2012 at 15:13.