Question Any German Soc ? :)

I`m Looking for an Soc ( maybe German with Ts ? ) that Maybe want a new Player with around 55k Skills. Hunting and Mining ( 110HP ). Online almost each Day if Work allow it. Just want to have fun no Hardcoregamer I would like an Old Soc as i was play from day one ( Liridon12 if a few maybe remember him ) than lost my Old Avatar Due Inactivity. ( needet to Work to much to play ) and now started a new one.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenz View Post
    I`m Looking for an Soc ( maybe German with Ts ? ) that Maybe want a new Player with around 55k Skills. Hunting and Mining ( 110HP ). Online almost each Day if Work allow it. Just want to have fun no Hardcoregamer I would like an Old Soc as i was play from day one ( Liridon12 if a few maybe remember him ) than lost my Old Avatar Due Inactivity. ( needet to Work to much to play ) and now started a new one.
    Hello there are plenty of German socs around, you can find them in the soc register or can have a look also at the german EU forum at www.entropia-forum.eu , where plenty of german socs are recruiting.

When you are interested in an international soc with some german members drop me a pm

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Hello there are plenty of German socs around, you can find them in the soc register or can have a look also at the german EU forum at www.entropia-forum.eu , where plenty of german socs are recruiting.

When you are interested in an international soc with some german members drop me a pm

Good Luck
    Sure that would be nice. I`m German but i think i can communicate at english as well so i open for an good Soc that would like maybe to have me as an Member

Thumbs Up

Have found a New Soc now. Ty for fast replay and help to the cK Shadows