Nebula Virus Claims death Normandie Dreadnaught Motherships and something extra for fun.

Last edited by Stagger; 04-23-2012 at 10:59.

2. Sponsored Links
    Ah on this forum too
    As replied on others its nice to see that you are capable of killing a mothership with sparse half afk crew in hunting assignment, to bad you guys were not up to withstand round two when we returned with crew in battle/passenger mode assignment - just you and ernestj dared to die to my gun
    Ah atleast you keep supporting mindark with alot of ammo unloaded in our hull

Quote Originally Posted by John Black Knight View Post
    Ah on this forum too
    As replied on others its nice to see that you are capable of killing a mothership with sparse half afk crew in hunting assignment, to bad you guys were not up to withstand round two when we returned with crew in battle/passenger mode assignment - just you and ernestj dared to die to my gun
    Ah atleast you keep supporting mindark with alot of ammo unloaded in our hull
    you should make sure your ship is not half afk when we attack.
    and there was no round two.. only me and a friend bumping into a mothership fully equipped and hunting for pirates.

gg thou.

Hatchling

glad

i am soo glad elayne is my good friend :P, else me and my friend would be screwed with my friends privateer haha, maybe elayne is going to even pirate with the thing, glad that elayne is gonna be pilot too, btw pretty awesome i heard normandie is best MS, succes with your other hunts and i hope my friend allows elayne to, maybe i can then join sometimes like i always wanted when we where alot in contact, me donovan digitam vanarkel btw for if you have no idea who i am

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Great videos...Reminds me so much of my puny opalo hunting.