Thread: dont go the hub

Exclamation dont go the hub

guy dont try the hub yet
    i went there and i am stuck and now i cant login because of broken map
    please dont try it

2. Sponsored Links

Unstuck

As for the new planet and all the bugs, myself with the history of MA's VU's and the bug issues thereafter, I opted not to visit Cyrene for at least a week of more until I'm sure all or most bugs are delt with, sorry to hear your stuck, maybe you should try doing as I, when a new update is in the works, don't become a Beta tester, be patient and wait a bit til issues are fixed..
    As it's already too late for your poor Avatar, Sorry!
    Support ticket time..

Dominant
    What's the problem with the map? It seems like others aren't having the issue. Did you try repairing your installation?

Revised Info

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    What's the problem with the map? It seems like others aren't having the issue. Did you try repairing your installation?
    Thx Neil, I should of mentioned that as well, my bad!
    Yes after every large VU, I always do a client repair, I've found that when there is a substantial amount of info being downloaded, there always seems to be some loose ends in the downloded files. Seems that there is always duplicated files that are left over and in some cases will clash with new existing files, so it's a good Idea to do a client repair..

Also, I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem either...

Quote Originally Posted by SocoJoe View Post
    Thx Neil, I should of mentioned that as well, my bad!
    Yes after every large VU, I always do a client repair, I've found that when there is a substantial amount of info being downloaded, there always seems to be some loose ends in the downloded files. Seems that there is always duplicated files that are left over and in some cases will clash with new existing files, so it's a good Idea to do a client repair..

Also, I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem either...
    any no need repair
    support got me back on planet but i missed the robot next to tp.i had use that before enter the hub