Thread: Space station

Banned

Space station

Just a reminder that killing a ship multiple times in a row, knowing he's carrying no loot is considered harrassment by MA, as they confirmed me in a support case. (quite fast answer for that)

Take your responsabilities

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    Just a reminder that killing a ship multiple times in a row, knowing he's carrying no loot is considered harrassment by MA, as they confirmed me in a support case. (quite fast answer for that)

Good one Ed, I didn't know that, thank you.

Dominant

Then it's been changed from when I asked support (though this was 4 months ago):
    2012-02-26 23:09 You wrote:
    (...)

- Can killing someone repeatedly (same person) in space be harassment? On one hand there is the statement "in pvp everything goes", on the other hand space is the only area where the revival is surrounded by lootable pvp and where you can't escape by using teleport chip (I don't count returning to planet an option, either you're going down to planet, and should someone then be able to force someone to pay a surcharge for the teleport fee; or you're leaving the planet and then in space there is no option like teleport chip that let's you get out of sight of a "bullyer".

2012-02-29 01:50 Entropia Universe Support:

(...)

3. This is a normal behavior, If you don't want to get killed by the same player, you need to defend yourself and try to kill him/her first.

(...)

Kind regards,
    Elvira | Planet Calypso Support
    (I asked this question when it was possible to "one-hit" people inside their ships and some people took advantage of it.)
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Banned
    I think there may be a difference btw 2 ships fairly wanting to fight,

and,

a single guy using multiple avatars as beacon to spot, map, scan the station area and kill on purpose to annoy

Edit: easy to copy/paste a part of a text and not show your readers its context ('...') and make think what you want of it. My present statement had nothing to do with one shot kill bug.
    And yes, this isn't the first time there may or have been different answers from support. They making rules and people spending their time to go over the rules in a way or another that wasn't thought by initial rules.
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 06-13-2012 at 12:16.

Ed, were you blowing up Kim in space AGAIN?!?

Dominant
    Edit: easy to copy/paste a part of a text and not show your readers its context ('...') and make think what you want of it. My present statement had nothing to do with one shot kill bug.
    It was a support ticket with three different questions and three answers to those questions. The answer I showed was explicitly for the "are you allowed to kill multiple times" question.

If you want I can paste in full support ticket with full answers when I get back to my normal computer (currently on a laptop with touchpad, not easy to cut and paste). The parts I omitted was for the situation at hand and a(nother) question was like "are you allowed to use a bug to kill in lootable pvp".
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Banned
    ya, and your question was not the question/comment that was in my support ticket.
    2 different things, 2 different answers

Edit: normal people do not need to sense the difference. Pirates on purpose see no difference. Support team are closely monitoring what's going on, just saying...
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 06-22-2012 at 14:50.