Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: max skill

Hatchling

max skill

what is the maximum skill points?

2. Sponsored Links
    There is not theoretical maximum. However, the effort to raise skills further can be a lot from a very high level. To bring up a skill to 10000 is already quite an achivment and will take a good amount of time ( or peds when chipping ).

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    There is not theoretical maximum. However, the effort to raise skills further can be a lot from a very high level. To bring up a skill to 10000 is already quite an achivment and will take a good amount of time ( or peds when chipping ).
    I think you mean 100.000 or 100k Jennson. 10.000 skill points is fairly easy done.

I agree with Jennson on the maximum. The system of Entropia is *open end* and not capped in any way. The only thing I remember being capped was the sweat cap in the past which was a temporarly feature.

Regards, Roni
    Last edited by Roni; 07-13-2012 at 12:01. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Roni View Post
    I think you mean 100.000 or 100k Jennson. 10.000 skill points is fairly easy done.

I agree with Jennson on the maximum. The system of Entropia is *open end* and not capped in any way. The only thing I remember being capped was the sweat cap in the past which was a temporarly feature.

Regards, Roni
    No i meant 10k in ONE specific skill. Of course in total skills that's not that hard even to reach 100k.

Using skill calc on entropedia start 0 end 10k:
    Implanting, required chip size: 2597.01 PED

ESI needed: 2978.09 PED
    ESI cost: 17570.70 PED
    Chipsize: 2680.28 PED
    Market value: 24764.47 PED
    Net market value: 7193.78 PED

In my books that's not really a small amount. After 3 years my highest skill ( LWT ) is ~7k ( ofc there are a plenty people faster, but well )
    Last edited by Jennson; 07-13-2012 at 15:16.

Young
    I still have to see how the skillincreases become harder after time because after 2 weeks of play and already up to 1k+ on some skills, if it continues like this than 10k is a piece of cake.

Old
    im not sure of a cap but i think if there is one it might be 20k points for one skill but nobody has gotten that high. i think star has made it over 14k in a few different skills.

if there is a cap im sure mindark would remove that cap once someone gets close to reaching it

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenta View Post
    I still have to see how the skillincreases become harder after time because after 2 weeks of play and already up to 1k+ on some skills, if it continues like this than 10k is a piece of cake.
    LOL. Be patient & enjoy the fast progress now, it'll slow down soon enough!

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidxx View Post
    im not sure of a cap but i think if there is one it might be 20k points for one skill but nobody has gotten that high. i think star has made it over 14k in a few different skills.

if there is a cap im sure mindark would remove that cap once someone gets close to reaching it
    No cap, just no new name or rank.
    I know ppl with +22k LWT

& yeah, that is all natural skilled lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ayenta View Post
    Yes beginning is quite fast, but this will change around 2k points in a skill.

For example.
    2k points in a skill equals ~ 10 PED of TT value.
    3k Ponts is already as twice the TT value and so on

here you have some graphs which give you an idea:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...perience-study

BR

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    No i meant 10k in ONE specific skill. Of course in total skills that's not that hard even to reach 100k.

Using skill calc on entropedia start 0 end 10k:
    Implanting, required chip size: 2597.01 PED

ESI needed: 2978.09 PED
    ESI cost: 17570.70 PED
    Chipsize: 2680.28 PED
    Market value: 24764.47 PED
    Net market value: 7193.78 PED

In my books that's not really a small amount. After 3 years my highest skill ( LWT ) is ~7k ( ofc there are a plenty people faster, but well )

Ah, ok. My bad. Thx for clarifying.

Regards, Roni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast