Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please donate to MicJack, the penniless Pirate.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okt7lyMlyIk[/ame]

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    he can have my old shoes from high school, they may smell pretty damn bad still but hey free shoes are free shoes right?

thats about all im willing to donate to a pirate, well that and what ever contents i normally flush down a toilet

Banned
    Ill try to kill micjack the next time I see him =)

Well there ya have it, MicJack is a total Ass!
    To prove that point he actually killed one of my Soc m8's at the Spacestation 3 times, wouldn't let her leave, even knowing damn sure she had no loot, she finally gave up and logged off..
    Now in my opinion, that is a totally uncalled for Activity even for a Pirate!

Dominant
    And yet... that's what they do.

I think that's like camp in EVE Online - shooting to all ships, noone survived
    Only for fun

Justice for All

IMO, I think that is actually an offence towards the TOU that MA has placed for all players too enjoy the Game..
    What I can't understand here is MA has made it possible for people to get looted in space, just as thieves here in RL get robbed...
    In RL we have a Justice System to protect the Innocent, why then have we or MA I should say, haven't implemented some sort of Justice System in Game to protect the Players as well, after all it is a RL Money orientated economy!!!
    Why would it not be feasible to Implant a Justice System in game as this would give the Innocent a chance to carry on a reasonably decent existence without the worry of knowing they get no Justice from those thieves in Space!!
    Would be kinda cool to have a Police Squad with Special Quads built for a chase and specially equiped to handle Piracy, Just as Real Life Police,,

Quote Originally Posted by SocoJoe View Post
    Why would it not be feasible to Implant a Justice System in game as this would give the Innocent a chance to carry on a reasonably decent existence without the worry of knowing they get no Justice from those thieves in Space!!
    Would be kinda cool to have a Police Squad with Special Quads built for a chase and specially equiped to handle Piracy, Just as Real Life Police,,
    Wouldn't be all that hard to do really. Just contact the FBI or some other agency and let them open up MA's files again to look at the past and current issues with MA.

But as I put before, this is what MA is hoping for. To get some press so they can report that they have been working on this issue and soon it will be fixed...so come on..contact CNN and lets just get this all fixed.

Oz, I don't think you understood what I was trying to suggest here..

What I was suggesting was to have a built in Justice System in Game with Police supplied with any and all necessary equipment, Via "Special Quads" and such to be able to enforce by patrolling just as in real life, but do it within the Game.

See where I'm going with this now?

If you are a thief in real life, you are a Criminal, if you are a thief in Game, that should also be considered a Criminal act and that Criminal should have to answer to his actions as well.....

IMO, I think that is actually an offence towards the TOU that MA has placed for all players too enjoy the Game..
    What I can't understand here is MA has made it possible for people to get looted in space, just as thieves here in RL get robbed...
    So you cant understand that in order to protect planetary markup, and give each planet a regular set of denizens that make it a unique place and not just an expensive Land Area, MA made a travel between the planets dangerous?

Or is it you just dont want to understand that because it is inconvenient to you personally?

In RL we have a Justice System to protect the Innocent, why then have we or MA I should say, haven't implemented some sort of Justice System in Game to protect the Players as well, after all it is a RL Money orientated economy!!!
    It is feasible. It's up to the players to make that happen. In early Ultima Online we had PK's who would constantly haunt newbie areas and dungeons, killing everyone they saw. Players got together and formed police squads, and entire permanent guilds to combat these people. They would send out scouts to determine the PK locations, then arrive en masse to fight the crooks, taking their loot as payment and either keeping it as raw profit, or as some like me would do, redistributing it at my castle to those who had been attacked, keeping only a small portion for myself.

UO had a real cash element. I made plenty of money selling UO items on Ebay. So ultimately its a similar concept.

The need for MindArk to nanny it up here by creating babysitter resources is unnecessary. Power to the players.

Im sure more space vehicles are coming. Theryon Wars, anyone? What I am saying is you may get your wish, in some form.

Then again, the pirates will have access to these vehicles too. So you'll still have to develop the skills necessary to combat the criminals yourself. Kindof like real life police. You do realize the cops arent the only people with guns and fast cars, right? :-)
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast