Hatchling

Is there any Shinkiba LA?

Im aiming to do the shinkiba missions, so is there any LA with young-old? That got tons of them.

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    Yes it is only know of the one for BIG shinks thou they are kinda hard to kill if not propd geard.

However if you wanna do it fast I recomend bringing some gear to the new TP and head NE abit to find the dakibia wave event. That will count to your shink kills and help U finish it alot faster. If U wanna skill light melee bring bukakis blade and do the first 2 rounds

Guardian
    There are usually a lot of Shinkiba, young to the occasional alpha, but mostly young to old, in the area north and north east of Cape Corinth.

It includes a wave event in an oasis north of the TP.

That was where I got my mission done!

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Yes it is only know of the one for BIG shinks thou they are kinda hard to kill if not propd geard.

However if you wanna do it fast I recomend bringing some gear to the new TP and head NE abit to find the dakibia wave event. That will count to your shink kills and help U finish it alot faster. If U wanna skill light melee bring bukakis blade and do the first 2 rounds
    I am going to go look NE of the new TP. I was so disappointed that they took the easy and dense Diakiba spawn away from there. Killing 10K Shinkiba is harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Im aiming to do the shinkiba missions, so is there any LA with young-old? That got tons of them.
    Ive seen shinkibas at Port Atlantis too....near the turrets (is that the name?). You can find them also at Swamp Camp.....Port Atlantis north path (ive killed 3 but was hard for me)