Thread: Just an idea

Just an idea

Hey all,

Was just thinking about PP economies and what not after I read a thread asking for mining events on PCF. It seems even though Ark has an economy working its way up, everything is still street sales, not much large amounts of auction use etc. Perhaps the best thing for PPs would be a lot of crafting events? Something even as simple as highest loots of whatever gets whatever prize etc? Just to increase the amount of crafters on a planet, they seem to be what gets an economy rolling.

Maybe a dumb idea? If so, whatever lol, just figured i'd share a thought that popped up

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by KlowN View Post
    Hey all,

Was just thinking about PP economies and what not after I read a thread asking for mining events on PCF. It seems even though Ark has an economy working its way up, everything is still street sales, not much large amounts of auction use etc. Perhaps the best thing for PPs would be a lot of crafting events? Something even as simple as highest loots of whatever gets whatever prize etc? Just to increase the amount of crafters on a planet, they seem to be what gets an economy rolling.

Maybe a dumb idea? If so, whatever lol, just figured i'd share a thought that popped up
    The idea of helping a PP's economy by helping crafters isn't a dumb idea. It is infact a good one. I think both mining and crafting should be promoted more often.