Thread: Any Advise?

Hatchling

Any Advise?

So ive just started playing EU again. And when i played before i didnt really follow the ethical rules of the game and just did whatever. Now that i am interested in depositing once or twice a month i would like some advise on hunting.

I am a level 13 Able Laser Sniper (hit) with a Riker UL1. I also have Shogun armor as well. I have been doing 100 PED hunts alone on Argonauts.

I was just wondering if myabe there was some better armor to use or better mobs to kill. Any advice would be helpful. (:

2. Sponsored Links
    Welcome back to Entropia!

I only have some noob advise,

*use maxed Limited weapons. unL are uneco untill you reach level 100
    *use pistols like the Pa series...they are good eco and have decent MU. personaly I prefer the CAP series from Arkadia but they have higher MU most of the time (there must be a list on the net which pistol suits your skills)
    * me as a hunter prefer pistols...I only use rifles to tag (pull nearby) mobs...pistols have a faster firing rate...the (usually) lower dps is outweighed by its speed
    * Limited armor like the L Rascal is pretty good, but I also love the Shogun. Top in unL armor and favorite by many hunters is Gremlin (in this armor range..not talking about angel or shadow). But comes with a price
    * you already hunt Argo..thats good ...iron had some decent MU in the past so that will recoup your hunting losses for a bit
    * try to avoid TT (I know its hard) and sell streetwise when small amounts (save up to stack)
    * stick with small mobs for a while....it might sound dull...but your wallet will love you for it...if you can hunt without armor even better

Alice in Wonderland wrote an extensive guide on eco:

rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf

good luck and may Lootius be with you

Regards, Roni