Exclamation Do Not post on this post its been answered

I need a Aircraft for space to transport more passenger. Please get to me if you have a such a aircraft.
    Last edited by pilotx; 11-08-2012 at 04:23.
    Nathan Phoenix Nightfire - Owner & CEO of Phoenix Storm Corp.

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    Unfortunately, there are no aircraft that can transport more than two people that can also go to space. Quads and sleipnirs both carry two people, and privateers and motherships carry up to 50 people. Privateers and motherships are uber-expensive. You might find someone willing to rent you one, but you will not have full control over the ship.

Old Alpha
    I've read that motherships can let folks log off on board and still be there, so even if they hold 50, sometimes they might really be holding 500 or more people. I don't think the other ships work that way, but am not sure about it since I have not tested it. If it works that way, there's your answer, just have passengers log out til you arrive.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    I've read that motherships can let folks log off on board and still be there, so even if they hold 50, sometimes they might really be holding 500 or more people. I don't think the other ships work that way, but am not sure about it since I have not tested it. If it works that way, there's your answer, just have passengers log out til you arrive.
    No, that's only for privateers and motherships. When a passenger in a quad logs out, they fall out of the ship. The reason you can log out while in a MS or privateer is that they use a separate server area. You're not "in space" when you're in one of them (though you are when you're in a pilot/gunner seat).
    Last edited by Neil Stockton; 11-09-2012 at 02:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Unfortunately, there are no aircraft that can transport more than two people that can also go to space. Quads and sleipnirs both carry two people, and privateers and motherships carry up to 50 people.
    If there were then people would be using them as transport between planets.

Due to the public revive feature combined with the logoff possibility and there being no counter for the amount of logged out avatars there currently is no limit as to how many people can travel on a privateer or mothership.

One ship could move the entire universe population from one planet to another in one go...
    John Black Knight
    Admiral Titans of Space Starfleet (ToS Normandie & ToS Ark Royal)
    <a href=http://www.titans-of-space.com target=_blank>http://www.titans-of-space.com</a>

Quote Originally Posted by John Black Knight View Post

One ship could move the entire universe population from one planet to another in one go...
    I triple dare you!!

Born 11-24-2006

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    I triple dare you!!
    diddo that.

Would love to see a few motherships working in consort to move the entire planet's population to ever planet on the holidays for the freebie gifts, and/or for when big events hit like mayhem, etc. assuming they don't do like RT did with the brooms on all future gifts from all planets.

Get over 5000 participants on there in at least one trip sometime.

I think the NBK ship regularly carries around 500?

Old Alpha
    sorry... double post.