Self-Requested Deactivation

MindStar9's EU State of Mind 2012

The banner title says it all, read the article here.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. 12-23-2012, 02:37
    Reason
    spambot

Young
    I'll just say this. You put yourself on a high pedestal that doesn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you try to do for the "community" but there is definitely an "I" in community. The "I" seems to come way before the community part. I have no problem with that, but I do think you play the community card to better the "I" part. Let me explain:

You're state of Mind is negative because you didn't get what you wanted. The EU group recently released the State of the Universe 2013 and is very positive and gives a lot of hope to us fellow players. But you didn't mention any of the positives of what has occurred and what is in the pipeline. 10 years is huge in MMO capacity. It's virtually unheard of, yes I used virtually and it works perfectly here. Everyone says they can run EU better, me included, yet MA is still around and if the real cash economy and the original product of Project Entropia was such a goldmine and ingenious idea (PE was absolutely ingenious) why hasn't it been run out of town yet? I'm no fanboy, I quit playing for 2 full years in 2008. I came back with an open mind and have found that the game is full of many more opportunities now than it ever had and so much more potential left in it. It still has many problems and communication remains one of the biggest, yet easiest problems to fix.

My 2013 state of the universe address is that Mindstar is not the center of the Universe.

Self-Requested Deactivation
    Perhaps you're right, and maybe I should edit my article to include the "positives" because I certainly think there are many. However, I can only express my personal experiences as I have lived them, and I'm the only one who can share them as I do because of an almost 8 year history with trying to connect with and provide a service to the community.

I definitely don't think I'm the center of the universe, especially after what I went through last year and the beginning of this year, but I do think that I'm a helpful person who ceases opportunity to share with others in a way that is hopefully beneficial.

I can appreciate that some won't get the genuine effort of what I've tried to do, but that's ok, because "I" know why I've been at this so long, and why it has meant so much.

Thank you for your suggestion.