Young

Looking for a mentor

Hi all I hope everyone had a good Christmas......

I have been playing the game for a couple of weeks now things are going ok. I really think I am in need of a mentor to show me the ropes. So far all I have really tried is some hunting but my like to get into some mining..... Is it possible to do both or should I stick with one? I am also interested in learning more about space travel and piloting..

I am on eastern time zone. I have a heavy work schedule so I am limited to only 1 or maybe 2 hours per night from about 9:00pm -10:00pm or 11 And sometimes with family duties I won't be able to get on every night. I will be able to spend more time on weekend evenings. And do mentors ask for some form of payment? just asking payment would not be an issue just wanted to know in advance.

Zion

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Just to reply to a couple points, you can hunt and mine and even craft if you want. EU offers the freedom to do whatever you want just limited by your ped card balance and the time you can put in playing. Skills are important for most activities so if you can't play much, progress in an individual profession will be slow if doing many different activities. Your ability to deposit to obtain peds will be the biggest factor as to what you can do.

Getting a mentor is a good idea. There is a lot to learn about EU and the different professions. Don't accept a mentor who asks for any type of payment. It is a good idea to accept a mentor with more experience in the profession you want to concentrate on. You can browse through the Mentor Registry ingame to see if anyone seems appropriate for you.

Good luck.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by JSeven View Post
    Just to reply to a couple points, you can hunt and mine and even craft if you want. EU offers the freedom to do whatever you want just limited by your ped card balance and the time you can put in playing. Skills are important for most activities so if you can't play much, progress in an individual profession will be slow if doing many different activities. Your ability to deposit to obtain peds will be the biggest factor as to what you can do.

Getting a mentor is a good idea. There is a lot to learn about EU and the different professions. Don't accept a mentor who asks for any type of payment. It is a good idea to accept a mentor with more experience in the profession you want to concentrate on. You can browse through the Mentor Registry ingame to see if anyone seems appropriate for you.

Good luck.
    Thank you for your input I will look ingame