Young

Found a mentor but.....

I found a mentor the other night but........ I am not that impressed I talked to him for all of about 2 min. and then he pretty much blew me off. he had a good rating and I think a few graduates. I have not seen him since and he has not been online.... My question is.... Is there a way to drop him has my mentor we are link I guess in the mentor system I would like to keep looking and move on.

2. Sponsored Links
    Right-clik for the menu, choose System > Mentoring.

You should be able to drop him from the options in the Mentoring window. (I've not seen the 'disciples version' of that window so I can't be more specific, but it should be fairly obvious)

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Right-clik for the menu, choose System > Mentoring.

You should be able to drop him from the options in the Mentoring window. (I've not seen the 'disciples version' of that window so I can't be more specific, but it should be fairly obvious)
    Thanks I'll check it out I looked at it but didn't see it but i'll look again I may have missed it.

I think it's right click, system/mentor............ but to get rid of him it says kick him I believe. You will find it, it's there.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    I think it's right click, system/mentor............ but to get rid of him it says kick him I believe. You will find it, it's there.
    Oh I did see the "kick" button so I will try that but I was sure what it did the other night so I didn't want to try it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zion View Post
    Oh I did see the "kick" button so I will try that but I was sure what it did the other night so I didn't want to try it LOL
    Yep that is the button you want (kick) if you want to get rid of your mentor
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Don't necessarily give up, though. I got in with a good Soc, and the leader offered to mentor me. He and I talk virtually ever day, and he's been a big help