Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darker Skins after Avatar recreation

Anyone else got a Darker skin than he choosed at avatar creation ?

Im pretty sure i choose a more pale skin but got a very "brownish" result. If i look around me a lot of people have the exact same skin color as i do and that is wired because i didnt pick the "standard" skin after completion.

Everything else but the Skin got exactly as i choosed it should be.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Simmons View Post
    Anyone else got a Darker skin than he choosed at avatar creation ?

Im pretty sure i choose a more pale skin but got a very "brownish" result. If i look around me a lot of people have the exact same skin color as i do and that is wired because i didnt pick the "standard" skin after completion.

Everything else but the Skin got exactly as i choosed it should be.
    this is what I am reading on other forums Fiona, yes the skin tones are coming out way darker than the color picked.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Noticed this, too. My charcter is much darker than I'd planned, but I actually like the look and plan on keeping it. I do think it's a bit fun to see the EU characters that before had been, for the most part, pastry white and are now sporting glorious tans

Dominant
    The animal hide icon looks darker too, so I guess mobs got the same treatment.

Young
    Hmmm.... Are activities must be destroying the ozone layers on EU planets resulting in our darker pigments.... All those vehicles burning all that oil is starting to take its toll...

Hatchling

same problem for me

Hi,

got the same problem much too dark skin, not like i set it in the creation system. But not only the skin, my haircolor is much too dark too. And my Basic Pattern Pants looking like crap and fat now. have to be almost naked ;-) to look a bit better. All other settings of the Avatar Creation are ok, only the hair and the skin and the clothes.

i hope they get it done until next week, or better next days... and then we can recreate again they said

have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by LiaraLunaTesoni View Post
    Hi,

got the same problem much too dark skin, not like i set it in the creation system. But not only the skin, my haircolor is much too dark too. And my Basic Pattern Pants looking like crap and fat now. have to be almost naked ;-) to look a bit better. All other settings of the Avatar Creation are ok, only the hair and the skin and the clothes.

i hope they get it done until next week, or better next days... and then we can recreate again they said

have a nice day
    Lots of the clothes look like Crap.
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Hatchling

one more

one more problem i found, when i go into my quad or sleip, and exit seat again, after that my hair is in my head, maybe 10 cm to low, and not on top of my head where it should be

Hatchling
    I also experienced this, I chose a lighter skin tone but ended up looking a lot darker than what I looked like while creating my new look.

no worries, after the next patch we can fix our avatars as many times as we wish for about a week according to MA. Now I think that is wonderful of them to do this. But I also hope where we generate ourselves and the resulting product coincide so as not to have to continue to go in to fix things. I also hope they fix what is wrong with the textures and clothes, that is bad and the peds we spent on our clothes?

Crossing fingers.
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast