Hatchling

Angry Ejected from Quad Wing in space and died... now stuck.

I was getting a ride to FOMA when all of a sudden I was ejected, and subsequently died. I then attempted to teleport back to the nearest revival point, but it appears I cannot as my body keeps cartwheeling throughout space making a luminescent glow and trail of rings behind it, as if it only is showing the graphics of the teleport and no actual action of teleporting... Oh and also, my First Wave Colonist Beret has a graphical error as well while all of this chaos is occurring, it shows it stretched out about 30 meters. I already submitted a support case, but it's been 5 hours since, and I felt like ranting here.

2. Sponsored Links
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3068204

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuba View Post
    Anyone who neeeds rescuing please contact me ingame I will do what I can.
    Add Milela Sakuba Wilnfe from the Player Register, and send him a pm ingame.

Dominant
    Sakuba and Sbi are both stuck now... I recommend keeping out of space atm, and not trying to rescue others who are already there MA needs to reset servers or whatever needs to be done.

Today is the 12th of february and i'm stuck in space floating around dead..That bug still exsists and needs to be fixed..Pls MA if you read this forum can you revive me on foma where I was headed