Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kim|Calypso Interview with DJ Bonnie on Atlas Haven Radio 2013!

Kim|Calypso Interview with DJ Bonnie on Atlas Haven Radio 2013!

Tuesday 30th April 1900 in game time

It’s with great excitement that I announce the date has been set for our next live interview!

(date of interview postponed due to interview being destined to be right after the VU

The interview will be held live on air, on Atlas Haven Radio . We will also do a written transcript for those of you not fluent in Glaswegian and a MP3 version if possible.

We will be covering a huge range of topics including discussing the current hot issues to the latest releases and plans for the future.

Last time it was really great to put forward questions to Kim on what the community wanted to know, and it seems again there is so much out there to be asked!

So this year I will open it up to you again – I would love for you to post questions below on what you would like to be discussed in the interview. To find answers to those burning questions im sure so many of you have!

I will filter through these and hopefully find out as much information as possible

You can post here, or PM me if you like and I will do my best to cover as wide a range of topics as we can

I'm really looking forward to it, and hope you will enjoy it as much as I'm sure I will.

Thanks in advance to Kim and Atlas Haven Radio for making this possible – and to the community for what I'm sure is going to be an interesting array of questions to follow!

www.atlashavenradio.com
    Last edited by alainax; 04-22-2013 at 14:31.

2. Sponsored Links
    In a van down by the river, with a wireless hotspot.
    With most Visa and Mastercards still not able to be processed for 3 months now (Americas main way to deposit), is this a big problem? If so, when can we have an update on progress or is there no progress at all?

questions

Looking forward to this interview. Best of luck there Bonnie.

I do have some questions:

*will there be a dev roadmap for space comming?
    *is there any ETA on planet Toulon and any news of Theryon Wars?
    *taming was scheduled to be back in 2012. Is there a new ETA?
    * are there plans to have a closer look at the clothes after VU14? Some textures are very strange, the NI Jungle shorts make an avatar freak, some clothes give the legs up animation when hit by a mob

Also a headups to MA:
    Im very pleased with the avatar creation overhaul...not perfect but a big step forward.

Cheers, Roni

The interview has been postponed (currently for 1 week) to coincide with the up coming VU

The good news is... even more time to get questions in!

I've got a great set so far, from here and from all the other channels people have been sending them through - with this one week extension I can cram as many more in as possible! So please keep them coming in while you can!

In a van down by the river, with a wireless hotspot.
    you can disreguard mine. they fixed DIBS allow visa/mc to work again.

gl with the interview!

I think you can ask Kim about the "societys terminal" that must be one of the oldest still in operation. Do the leaders of societys will the have opportunity to use in the future ST that provide us more details than today? Many threat in this forum on the subject with very interesting proposals, which is the opinion of Kim?
    JoseM Tacoral
    General
    Argentrópicos
    http://www.argentropia.com.ar
    La Web de la comunidad hispaanoparlante de Entropia Universe.

Banned
    Looking forward to this interview. Best of luck there Bonnie.

The date is confirmed!

This Thursday.

I hope you all can tune in, and enjoy the interview

Interview is tomorrow

Unfortunately the interview has to be postponed

Kim has come down with bronchitis. As much as he would love to do the interview tonight, its just not going to be possible with his throat. He has sent his apologies, but unfortunately its completely out of either of our control.

The show must go on however, so as soon as Kim can speak on air - we will get the interview done! This I promise you

I really feel awful for all those who were excited, as I'm sure we all were - and to those who made special arrangements to tune in, to you I send my heart felt apologies.

I can assure you if there was anything that I could have done to avoid this happening I would have ( Heck I still might fly over with some throat soother and chicken soup and see if it works )

As it is just now, I have many pages worth of important and challenging questions made up of a wide range of the issues and topics effecting the community - questions created by the community Questions that I'm sure we all cant wait to hear the answers to.

As soon as Kim is better, and we get a new date - I will let you know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast