Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hatchling

Withdrawing ped....

awkward pause :-/
    Last edited by ChrisSpud; 02-22-2013 at 22:37.

2. Sponsored Links
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Yes it is true the minimum amount which can be withdrawn is 1000 PED. That is not a secret, but stated in the support FAQ here:

https://account.entropiauniverse.com...ithdrawal-faq/

However, i'm not sure why you feel ripped off, as you got the PEDs you ordered. Try to see it positive, as the next time it comes to a form of money transaction you will most probably inform yourself before doing a transaction, so this is still a cheap lesson.

Anyway there is a way to get your money back, trade your PEDcard the way up to 1000 PED and then withdraw it.

Good Luck and kindest regards

Wow, I can see not liking the game but getting upset over 10 dollars? Now if it was a large amount I would be fuming but ten bucks?
    Last edited by saradu; 02-18-2013 at 15:34.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Young
    I am more curious on exactly how you've been ripped off... You deposited $10 and still seem to have that $10 in game credits (PED). Where's the rip off? you got what you paid for and haven't even spent it in game yet... If I go to Dave & Busters and put $10 on my game card and don't play anything, I don't feel ripped off...

Hatchling
    :-/ the darkside is calling
    Last edited by ChrisSpud; 02-22-2013 at 22:36.

I guess you didn't do your homework.

As others have said, the information about withdrawals is readily available on the game website in the FAQ.

If you didn't bother to read it before depositing, that's not MindArk's fault. I certainly read it before my first deposit.

Not that you are EVER required to deposit here, if you do so, it's entirely your own decision. I've known many players who have played for years without a single deposit. It's not as easy, but it's certainly do-able. I played my first three months with no deposits, while I checked out the game and decided if this was where I wanted to spend my time.

If you didn't enjoy EU, well, it's not a game that suits everyone.

No game is.

All the best with whatever you do next.
    Last edited by Serica; 02-18-2013 at 22:00.

Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSpud View Post
    WHO THE HELL IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD PLAY THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    Someone in their right mind... Closing in on 10 years. Patience and planning is the trick. You might want to try that some day.

REALLY? you don't see anything wrong with everyone walking and talking about how great this in game economy is and how it's all based on REAL money and this and that... then you buy money find out the game is trash and nothing but a mirror of a korean grind fest bs game going out and sweating for 10 hours at a time for a month just to get the funds to play for a day! you buy REAL MONEY * then find out that you really just getting boned in the arse because you can't get it back.

sorry but i think it's BS all talk, then you find out later that Oh wait we mean you can BUY 10USD then go !@#$ yourself when you find out the game sucks !@#$. this is just ANOTHER way they take peoples money. put in 10 bucks get out 10 bucks = LEGIT. not put in 10 and find out you have to throw away your life in order to get anything back.. i spent the 10 usd just to find out that EU sucks. i never thought they were that messed up to run a continual scam on people, 1-99.99 USD isn't concidered REAL enough money for EU? oh sorryyyyyyyyyy just because it's not over 100usd it shouldn't bother me? screw whoever says that. it's just another feature to get peoples money, people who don't even like the game. you think ANYONE sits there and reads small print to find out they can't get there money back!? when everyone and there sister says it's a REAL money game that you can deposit and withdraw.. oh wait only if it's 100+ not you .. SCREW you ... you shouldn't deposit! if you think you might not want to play EU don't even try, because they just jip you of your $$$$$$$$$ right away.. GONE pooffffff blamo .. just like when you buy ammo and get screwed up the ass just for playing.... HOURS HOURS HOURS just to go out and hunt for a few minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE HELL IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD PLAY THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    Many of us are here to have fun. I did not come here to make money. If you came here thinking you were going to get rich, well then that is YOUR problem right there. Take your 10 buck loss and see it as that, a loss. Good luck in finding something that trips your trigger.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

you think ANYONE sits there and reads small print to find out they can't get there money back!?
    Deleted...too mean lol
    Last edited by KlowN; 02-18-2013 at 22:38.

just because it's not over 100usd ...
    Consider this:

When MA was making Entropia and was creating the withdrawal system, they asked a simple question: "What about some guy in another country that wants to withdraw just $1USD?. How about $10? Or $100?"

So they researched and found both the cost of processing each and every withdrawal, plus the expected international bank transfer fees (which eats away at those withdrawals) and figured that allowing folks to make very small withdrawals was a losing battle.

So they decided that $100USD was a comfortable minimum withdrawal limit.

Do you really think MA should allow folks to withdraw $10USD? What minimum limit would you prefer? Have you considered how much making the limit this
    low would increase the amount of work load over at MA?
    Always willing to learn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast