Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    I've spotted nonsense in your posts (galore, to be precise) - does that mean they are "seductive work of the devil", too?

No, please - don't reply...
    Where's the fun in that..

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Where's the fun in that..
    And where is the fun in watching someone suffering from severe Dunning–Kruger, spilling the innermost entanglements of his psyche on the forum, firmly believing that the nonsense they post is more than just a delusional accumulation of words without inner meaning?

Confusion, pity, maybe even fear, all that would be a sane reaction on what people like him post on the forums - but amusement? I think you underestimate the depth of the problem by far here... he's not just a weirdo, these posts are the result of a severe personality disorder, a significant chemical imbalance in the persons brain.

No fun in that, unless you love to make jokes on the expense of people in a wheelchair...
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

And where is the fun in watching someone suffering from severe Dunning–Kruger, spilling the innermost entanglements of his psyche on the forum, firmly believing that the nonsense they post is more than just a delusional accumulation of words without inner meaning?

Confusion, pity, maybe even fear, all that would be a sane reaction on what people like him post on the forums - but amusement? I think you underestimate the depth of the problem by far here... he's not just a weirdo, these posts are the result of a severe personality disorder, a significant chemical imbalance in the persons brain.

No fun in that, unless you love to make jokes on the expense of people in a wheelchair...
    Nvm.........
    Last edited by Nor Alien; 03-09-2013 at 06:36. Reason: Said something but thought it would be wasted...

Dominant
    Until then, here's a joke... What's the hardest part about eating a vegetable? The wheelchair!!
    Mmmmm, wheelchairs!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Pl2-lx12A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Pl2-lx12A[/ame]

Nvm.........

Noo, don't do that, don't chicken out yet again!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Fake, obviously - he didn't use garlic!

Noo, don't do that, don't chicken out yet again!

Fake, obviously - he didn't use garlic!
    No chickening, just didn't feel like analyzing your post when there wasn't any need to. Besides, I like vegetables!!

Old

look whos talking?

It would seem that you have mistaken your own mind with mine, shit happens its ok, no no don't get paranoid, it is alright. Now the healing can begin.

Quote Originally Posted by The NN View Post
    It would seem that you have mistaken your own mind with mine, shit happens its ok, no no don't get paranoid, it is alright. Now the healing can begin.
    Meaningless bla bla bla, as usual.

Dude, seek help!!!

Old

You're all to clever for me.

You are all much much to clever for me, I'm either a caveman in compares or simply the genius everyone have such a hard time coping with, however as long as you fear me the way you do, infact as long as you're afraid to stand in my presence and learn from your mistakes, you will only build yourself a maze of trouble in order to escape me, guess WHO will sit as dungeon master in the end, you will. Me I'm an emerging hero. a pioneer ahead of my time. the guy WHO invented the umbrella was considered a fucknut, the guy WHO invented Calvin & hobes is crazy, yet somehow they hit the nail spot on, you're still struggling with whatever you can bring to the table, and so far as I can see you the one trying to remove a splinter in my eye while struggling with a piece of lumber in your own eye, first remove the lumber in your own eyes Guys, then maybe, just maybe you can see clearly enough to remove the splinter in my eye.
    If the fruit is tasty of the tree that you eat from, then why discard it? Do you also throw out the baby with the bathwater?
    Look Again friends, if anyone is going about it the wrong way, it is you, I on the other hand can proove to you that I am not crazy, question my proove on the other hand and you are in denial of gods existance, trouble big time for you, and I really mean what I say, cause you will find yourself in a World of the devils grace, and guess what? He has none for you. He is a terminator, nothing more.

The NN.
    Last edited by The NN; 06-18-2013 at 13:21.

I'm not really sure if the Lord is happy with including him in a game rant on some obscure forum.

And what is your point exactly?????

Cheers, Roni

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast