Hatchling

Looking For A Helpful Society

Good afternoon, my name is Endulin. I am a newly arrived player on Entropia, and I am looking for a society to join.

I am looking for a society that I can learn from, and at the same time help and contribute to. I am new as I stated, and still have a lot to learn about this game. My play time is normally during the week and during the day (PST).

I would prefer to find a well established society that is willing to teach new players, and that helps out its members when needed (not asking for handouts, just advice and teamwork if needed).

Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Endulin

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    The NBK group of societies is always looking for good people. As a new player you'd be in the NBK Army society with Granny Rowan Render as the soc leader - She's a great person who really enjoys helping people learn the game.

I think there're about 150 people in that branch - it may sound overwhelming, especially as the least active have logged in at least once a month - but since the players are spread out around the world you really do get to know your fellow soc mates who's in-game time matches your own. You also get other leaders (colonels) who come down from the higher skilled branches to help people learn and organize events.

Of course, there are lots of great people and great groups in EU so make sure you look around and find people who you get along with.
    "What the wise do in the beginning, fools do in the end."

Hatchling
    Thank you for the reply, I will definitely take a look at it when I get a chance.

My earliest time that I will probably be able to play this week is on Friday. Work and school take a lot of my time up lately, but hopefully that will change soon.