Thread: Thank you MA

Thank you MA

There goes a saying that if you know how to make money IRL, you know how to make peds ingame.

But actually; you can look at it backwards and say; if you learn to make money in PE/EU; you have the knowledge needed to make money IRL.

It is like Entropia is like a miniature version of real life. Where your mistakes are 10 times cheaper; thus the risk much lower. It's a place where you learn to know a part of yourself in a relatively save way.
    You learn a way of thinking; to think long term. To not get overwhelmed by success, to evaluate both yourself as the way you do things.
    You learn how people react, how a group is behaving. And how time is a crucial part, both in being fast as in being patience.

I want to thank the people that conceived and implemented the concept on PE/EU.
    You have teached me things that elseway, I might never have learned. Given me choices and insights that are priceless.

PE/EU is not a game; it is a learning tool. If you open your mind and wonder, look and analyse you will gain knowledge and insights that are priceless.

Regards
    Acronoid

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Acronoid View Post
    There goes a saying that if you know how to make money IRL, you know how to make peds ingame.

But actually; you can look at it backwards and say; if you learn to make money in PE/EU; you have the knowledge needed to make money IRL.

It is like Entropia is like a miniature version of real life. Where your mistakes are 10 times cheaper; thus the risk much lower. It's a place where you learn to know a part of yourself in a relatively save way.
    You learn a way of thinking; to think long term. To not get overwhelmed by success, to evaluate both yourself as the way you do things.
    You learn how people react, how a group is behaving. And how time is a crucial part, both in being fast as in being patience.

I want to thank the people that conceived and implemented the concept on PE/EU.
    You have teached me things that elseway, I might never have learned. Given me choices and insights that are priceless.

PE/EU is not a game; it is a learning tool. If you open your mind and wonder, look and analyse you will gain knowledge and insights that are priceless.

Regards
    Acronoid
    There is always something to learn/gain from every experience you partake in. The real trouble is figuring out what it is!! So grats to you for doing the hard part!

Sounds like a farewell letter
    Raxxor

Quote Originally Posted by raxxor View Post
    Sounds like a farewell letter
    It isn't; though I'm going to play a bit of EU in RL.
    I will be back I guess. nobody leaves EU forever

Yep, I am learning that I would rather spend my money in RL and have something to show for it than have something on a screen that isn't ever going to be real. The game is fun but when you step back ( I guess I am in a way) it just doesn't seem the same anymore.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011