Young

Little Big Mining Log?

I see LBML is the only mining plugin advertised. I have been mining without it, but thought I would give it a try. I registered an account but have not yet received the activation email. Is that plugin still active? There was an update around November of last year, that is about 6 or 7 months now.

In that same vein, what do others of you do? Just remember a general area? Any real reason to keep such a detailed log of each claim site?

A noob in need is a noob indeed.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Quote Originally Posted by EdG View Post
    I see LBML is the only mining plugin advertised. I have been mining without it, but thought I would give it a try. I registered an account but have not yet received the activation email. Is that plugin still active? There was an update around November of last year, that is about 6 or 7 months now.

In that same vein, what do others of you do? Just remember a general area? Any real reason to keep such a detailed log of each claim site?

A noob in need is a noob indeed.
    I still use it. mostly to remember 'good' locations, and I use the map to see when I am 110meters from my last drop

If you haven't received the activation e-mail.. please write to support at support@mininglog.com from the mail you registered and we will activate the account for you manually

Ido