Hatchling

looking for Apartment deed

Hello there I wanted to know if anyone knew the owner/person who owns the apartment complex in south harbor and was wondering if they where selling any deeds to any of the apartments, as I did not see any up for auction. I am looking to invest in one if at all possible.
    Last edited by Darkkangelunit; 05-21-2013 at 22:59.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkangelunit View Post
    Hello there I wanted to know if anyone knew the owner/person who owns the apartment complex in south harbor and was wondering if they where selling any deeds to any of the apartments, as I did not see any up for auction. I am looking to invest in one if at all possible.
    As far as i know the southern parts haven't been released for sale yet, so keep an eye out on the client loader or the official forum for planet Arkadia so you can be ready when they will be released. (when that will be I have no clue tho)

I know of only one building that have had it's apartments sold and that's the one closest to Archeology Society building

Hatchling
    Ahh ok well the ones I was talking about was the ones close to the research place not far from the query. but yea I will keep and eye out anyway. Hopefully I can catch it when it goes on sale. (If and when that ever happens)

Dominant
    You can find the owner of any estate, just click on the estate terminal. If it says something like "estate broker" in the name, then it is currently owned by the devs and if you don't see it for sale on auction it's not available.

If you're interested in an apartment but can't find any one auction, I recommend posting a buy thread in the Arkadia forum, arkadiaforum.com. Not many players actually look at EF regularly, I think.

6. 06-14-2016, 02:38