Thread: Nea's Place TP

Hatchling

Exclamation Nea's Place TP

When i go to TP to Nea's Place it goes into a blur and comes back to normal and does nothing and when i go to type in Soc chat i cant chat in anything spawn my vehicles it wont do it like i cant do anything i can see Globles and HOFs come through my chat and everything it just makes my game bugged i have even tried repair and yet it did nothing i have to restart game and then it still wont work.
    before i try to TP to Nea's i can TP to other places but then i try after teleporting to another place and still happens.

Please help me i have no idea what is going on i dont need to go to Nea's but i am just wondering and making sure this will get through to other people and hoep its not just me its happening to.

Thanks Gin

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    I last loged off at nea's can't login since timeout errors, so I guess their might be an issue, same for my GF shes stuck in neas with no login

Thumbs Down

Same problem here,cant log in just keep getting that timeout msg..nice job with the game MA

Hatchling
    Seems to big a big issue and not just us, their are posts on PlanetCalypso forums about it, my advice send in support ticket and wait for response, hopefully i'll get one soon too

Old
    put in a 'stuck' support ticket - they get answered quicker - say in your first ticket where you want to be placed and boom they will move you.