Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hatchling
    <removed>

id be happy to answer any queries in game and help you out with a few ped and some gear, lots of people where kind to me when i started so i never had to depo.

good luck! you can find me all over calypso

philip philip kelly
    Last edited by Serica; 07-30-2013 at 05:24. Reason: 2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post

Nope, I took just the right amount actually, thanks for checking in though Doc.

I have still yet too see you give this player any GOOD advice as to getting ahead in Entropia Universe.
    Oh, you again - you are already done improving your first language... or why do you raise your ugly head again?

You want an advice, smarty pants? You wouldn't know it's an advice even if it bites your very ass.

But well, here you go (quote from War Games) :
    The only winning move is not to play.
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    Oh, you again - you are already done improving your first language... or why do you raise your ugly head again?

You want an advice, smarty pants? You wouldn't know it's an advice even if it bites your very ass.

But well, here you go (quote from War Games) :

Heres a quote from the Critically Acclaimed HBO series The Wire, based on Baltimore, Maryland (which is where I live actually...)

"THE GAME is rigged, but you cannot lose if you do not play...."

Heres a quote for you, and please read it closely, as it is from someone MUCH WISER than you (or at least much wiser then you THINK you are) who actually did something to better his man.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” - Plato

As your childish insult above "Ugly-Head". ouccchhhhh......IM TELLING THE TEACHER!!!!

Are you still in grade school Wise-Ass??? You've been so quick to insult everyone in your previous posts, but that's the best you can come up with towards me now?

heres another for yah:

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” - Gian Carlo Menotti

did either of those "bites your very ass"????

Sit on those two for a minute (maybe even sleep on 'em?) before you go and add to your post count with another trivial reply like that again. You think it makes you better than anyone/everyone else here? Well the truth hurts bud, you aren't...... (and neither am I, but atleast I can recognize this, you still have your head up your ass)

Have a NICE LIFE guy, I'm guessing I "touched to close to home" on my last one.

hopefully this one "touches" you a little more.

Ta-Ta
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 07-31-2013 at 01:59.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadi_dosh View Post
    ...bla bla bla...
    Lack_o_dosh, i can only imagine how hard it is to lead a life of yours with a histrionic personality disorder, but i feel with you.

I just see no sense at all in acting out your symptoms on a game forum...

Look, it's not only happening in your head, it is reality that noone gives a damn about you or your "opinions". Better get used to it.

That you parade the very bottom of your disorder here just makes it worse.
    Trust me, i've seen countless people like you come and go, and nobody found redemption here.

Eventually you'll have to realize that this is simply not the right place to show off the most ugly parts of your character...

Nonetheless, i wish you all the best.
    Get well soon. (But please stop drowning everyone here in the excesses of your mental handicap. Oh, and please don't stop the therapy. Many TIA.)

P.S.: Thank you for the great laugh.
    Seeing someone posting quotes about "wisdom" who couldn't be less concerned by that topic really made my day.

As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, I gave the man advice, you just continued to act like jerk and gave trivial responses to his main question.

Look, it's not only happening in your head, it is reality that noone gives a damn about you or your "opinions". Better get used to it.
    As for whether people here care about my opinions, well, I got a secret for you buddy I DONT GIVE A CARE. and news flash to yah, NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU EITHER

I have seen you COUNTLESS, or counted "it's actually more like 5180 post" times
    show off the most ugly parts of your character...
    so, I will state this fact. I have NEVER, and may I repeat, NEVER trolled anyone, on any forum or in-game, EVER (until now) You are the first (you should be flattered)

You are a Ass to damn near everyone else here, so that why I am one SOLEY TO YOU.

"Fight Fire with Fire"

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine

As for my personality disorder, oooohhhhhhh, man you are SOOOO good at insulting people. But just like your "Fetish for Penguins" (I think your the penguin actually) its "NOYB"

Follow your own advice from "War Games"

Stop Playing, your not going to win.

So listen up Jerk-off (which is probably all you do because an individual like you in real life probably hasn't experienced any real intimacy without having paid for it first) when YOU stop being an asshole to others on here and have a little more respect to peoples questions and responses, I will stop singling you out and then we could actually get along

(But in all honesty, I could careless about getting along with a bottom feeder such as yourself.)

So, continue to sit up at night trying to figure out ways to insult me (just like you, I'm getting a great laugh )

Trust me, i've seen countless people like you come and go, and nobody found redemption here.
    And TRUST ME, I am looking for NO REDEMPTION here WHAT-SO-EVER (you can quote me on that too) HOWEVER, just like the herpes you contracted from above mentioned paid services, I will continue to come back again, and again, and again, until you think about changing your ways Your insults, do not make me mad, or piss me off, or hurt my feelings, I too have dealt with many people in my day such as yourself, and just like those Urinal-Cakes I mentioned in my previous post, I pissed on them too.

Hope you don't break your computer

P.S.

Glad I made your day man! that's what I'm here for.

TO OTHER USERS AND MODERATORS:

I am deeply sorry you all have had too see my insults. I do not normally do this, and apologize for my actions. However, I'm not going to sit around and watch Wizzszz ATTEMPT to walk all over other users because he has the false belief that he is a badass. Edit this post in any way you want, or delete it if you so choose, I will understand. I suggest a for going Good day to you all!!! Except you Wizzszz
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 08-01-2013 at 15:27.

I have provoked a strong emotional reaction from you from post one, and proven it beyond any doubt in every post thereafter.

What you do not realize (and let's just blame your age) is that being able to trigger such an emotional response gives you the ability to control that person like a puppet on a string.

You will do everything to oppose me now, including lying and bearing false witness.

If i want you to say "The game sucks" all i have to do is post that the game rocks - and it works the other way round just fine, too. All just because you made it visible for everyone which buttons they can push when they need a specific reaction from you.
    (And please spare me the next post trying to disprove this, it is so foreseeable, it almost hurts... *yawn*)

Now, as you make such an effort to appear witty and intelligent (and really going steady with a girl) on the forum, answer this question:

What's the point in having a conversation with someone whos replies you control in detail? That's basically like talking to yourself...

Have a nice day, and have heaps of fun on your 16 birthday (in 2018).

I have provoked a strong emotional reaction from you from post one, and proven it beyond any doubt in every post thereafter
    The only thing you have proven beyond any doubt, is that you are undoubtedly an asshole.....

The only Emotional Reaction you have provoked, is tears of joy that I can still provoke a response from you.

As they say "Do Not Feed the Troll"

Where you have said I am trolling, You sir are the troll. I'm just pointing out that you aren't as important as you think you are here, to these forums, to this community, to this game.

I have apparently feed you a little too much. I will no longer continue this childish argument with you (by the way, my 16 birthday was actually quite a number of years ago, and I didn't have to pay to "get lucky" on it either. As to how many years, well, I'll leave that open to interpretation, kind of like your IQ )

I'm going to let you keep believing that your the shit, keep adding to your post count because you think it makes you better than others here (even though you aren't) I'm going to allow you to keep on making yourself look like a gaping asshole so everyone else can see it

Now I am quite sure, after this, you will say once again, something along the lines of "Please spare us from your blah blah blah blah" *yawn*

Enjoy living your sorry ass life Wizzszz. It is people like YOU, who are swiftly bringing this world to its demise......

happy 18th birthday buddy go enjoy the strip club, cigarettes, and your first Playboy on me!

"Many TIA".
    Last edited by dreadi_dosh; 08-01-2013 at 19:03.

Holy crap deadi, could you at least try to post something that is not to 100% predictable?

Hatchling
    I have same question in my mind that your inquiry is good. Yet in the no so distant past, there was no free stuff in any case, without taking into consideration the low level greenhorn weps, those are new simultaneously. Just thing u can do is get down to sweating, or sweat chasing in groups of 2-3 ppl. Makes the undertaking less exhausting with some great chatter. Tiny crowds are the best thing to chase now, since they've added some delightful thing to them as of late. There truly isn't whatever available approach to play gratis than to work for your peds. You got your free 5ped introduction. The rest is dependent upon you truly. You could get lucky however, if u dropped 1 test or murdered 1 animal and you got back a delightful plunder of 50+. In any case hey good fortunes to you.
    Danny_Harris

Dominant
    Dreadi, the best solution to deal with forum members who you find irritating is the "Ignore" button... you will see when they post but their text will be hidden from you. There's one forum member here who is on my ignore list because their posts have proven to be constantly so abusive and irritating as to outweigh any potential insights they might offer. I suppose I might miss an occasional good point but it doesn't bother me because the atmosphere is so much better.

Choose to make your forum experience an enjoyable one.
    Last edited by Neil Stockton; 08-07-2013 at 14:05.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast