View Poll Results: Do you hate when people kill punys that you are trying to sweat?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I hate it!

11 55.00%
  • No, I don't mind the help.

1 5.00%
  • I don't really care.

8 40.00%

Thread: Sweat Hunting

Hatchling

Angry Sweat Hunting

I'm trying to sweat hunt on my own to get my skills up and I have already had about 10 different people kill the punys that I'm sweating. This is getting really, really old and fast, I don't ask for any help as I'm trying to level up my skills by myself. I have looked in the forms and have not found anything. Every time I ask the person why they killed the puny I was sweating, I get the same answer. ("Sorry, I did not see you") Really!! How hard is it to look at you're map and look to see if someone is sweating a puny before you kill it?

I would like to know what the rules for reporting people are, and what I should do or how I can report these people. Any and all help would be great, thank you EU.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Unless one person follows you around all day long and constantly kills the mob you are sweating, don't bother trying to report anyone. It happens, especially around Camp Icarus where there are a lot of new, inexperienced players as well as missions to kill puny mobs around there. Best thing to do is move away from crowded areas. Try further north of Icarus or NE of Port Atlantis at the swamp camps there.

There are plenty of punies - why not just sweat another?

I know, it comes across pretty rude, but since MA introduced the "Kill x000 punies" they spawn hardly fast enough for rush hours.

You might consider going elsewhere, too - calypso is pretty big and has a lot of places with mobs you have all for yourself - not exactly punies, but other tiny mobs like Daikibas (which give better defense skills, too).
    Not a single fuck shall be given today

Old
    i don't get why you should kill someone els' Puny, there are more than enough puny's. unless you see someone running to get the puny off of them i suggest to get your own

Mature

Talking hi :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZXRIST View Post
    I'm trying to sweat hunt on my own to get my skills up and I have already had about 10 different people kill the punys that I'm sweating. This is getting really, really old and fast, I don't ask for any help as I'm trying to level up my skills by myself. I have looked in the forms and have not found anything. Every time I ask the person why they killed the puny I was sweating, I get the same answer. ("Sorry, I did not see you") Really!! How hard is it to look at you're map and look to see if someone is sweating a puny before you kill it?

I would like to know what the rules for reporting people are, and what I should do or how I can report these people. Any and all help would be great, thank you EU.
    the problem is not u , nor them - it has happened to me and i have done it to others , on accident . its the * rendering speed* of the game . for short *lag* . say im running along and see a mob and shoot 1 . a few seconds ltr i hear * why ? why did u kill my mob?*
    im thinking * who u talking to ?* i look at my radar - no green dots , i look around and no ppl ..then .. POP! there they r -- on my radar standing right in front of me :/ *so sry .. i didnt see u :/ * sometimes ppl will ks -kill steel - its not very common though because this community is a bit older on avg than alot of other mmo's - ie.. 10 yr olds dont have credits cards .. and there r alot of mobs to sweat and hunt .. try the suggestion above- go to a different area ..not right in front of camp icarus or say the quarry ..move a few hundred meters away.. it will still happen on occasion yet hopefully more rarely .. u can contribute this to our old friend lag and MA's 1960 servers hf gl

I've killed someones puny before.
    Not intentionally tho.

It's not like I take the time to study the mob and analyze if it's available for free kill. The quest is to kill 10k Carabok... gotsta' kill em quick.

I'll apolagize if I do it; but it happens sometimes.

Practically a 1 shot kill.

Not like you can really afk sweat the punies, so if you're active just turn around I'm sure there's another puny right behind you waiting to be sweated.

Hatchling
    Well unless you are trying to get evade skill you should just go sweat in sweating circles at ola #42 or neas place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacatho View Post
    Well unless you are trying to get evade skill you should just go sweat in sweating circles at ola #42 or neas place.
    Yeah if in Caly. If in Arkadia; I think Nusul at Celeste Outpost is pretty good; but you'll need about 4+ people to be effective.

Even if it is annoying it is happen and that's something you have to deal with.
    It is not against any rules, it's part of the game.
    Try to sweat to a remote place alone (not recommended) or with a friend/partner.
    and if you want to stay in Entropia for long, don't make sweating your primary income sooner or later you are going to die from boring and quit.

trust me I saw already a lot of ppl doin that