Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Ah, dang, chose the wrong d&*m start

I tried to select arkadia to start but some how ended up on Rocktropia. Now what? I can't figure out how to move/delete my toon and start over/etc. wth? why is this so hard?

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    uh - enjoy it! Entry level mobs like the trolls and rocktropians, etc. are only 2 hp vs the 10 hp entry level mobs on Ark. There is a 'kill bonus' so skill up while you are in THE PLACE to do so with your 'new toon'.

Also, head to the thing and beer gardens to enjoy a few freebies you won't find as easily on other planets.

If you really do have to leave, just deposit and pay a mothership owner to get you to another planet.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I tried to select arkadia to start but some how ended up on Rocktropia. Now what? I can't figure out how to move/delete my toon and start over/etc. wth? why is this so hard?
    If you are like me, and want to start on Arkadia (not just play there); this link might help with some hands on information.

Bottom line:
    If you want to change your starter planet,
    - ask support for a deletion of this account,
    - make a new account with a new email address and a new avatar name on the planet site of your choice.

That should prevent any problems, and save time.
    Imo Arkadia is a good planet to start on, and as a bonus you will get the best disciple gift here.

Good luck!

Your fault, Coincidence or bug,
    as far I'm concern you are in a great planet to start your EU adventure.
    Try to get info from other players for newbie missions at CND Lagoon plaza (if you din't already find it ask someone to help you with directions) also try those places that "mastermesh" already mentioned.
    If you find hard to play there, don't be so sure you could play easier to other planets.
    Get use to gameplay and then you can travel to Calypso (even if I started at Ark I recommend it as your next destination) or other planets.
    About controls, UI setup e.t.c. nobody knew those things from the first login. Obtain a guide from the net (google it). I also have read my first days even if i had experience from other virtual worlds.

Welcome to the best Universe there is, enjoy your adventures.
    Last edited by Billy Jean Ruby; 10-27-2013 at 20:12.

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    Get use to gameplay and then you can travel to Calypso (even if I started at Ark I recommend it as your next destination) or other planets.
    About controls, UI setup e.t.c. nobody knew those things from the first login. Obtain a guide from the net (google it). I also have read my first days even if i had experience from other virtual worlds.

Welcome to the best Universe there is, enjoy your adventures.
    Alice's guide is probably best starter one.
    http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/Ent...erse_Guide.pdf

Young
    I was recently on rock and I gotta say I cant blame him for wanting to start somewhere else, I mean that place was pretty dead imo. Yeah the pop culture theme is cool and everything and theirs cool stuff to see but no matter how cool all that is it sucks without anyone there. Send me a friend request if ur unable to start over and just wanna get off that rock, I'll pick u up just put some oil in my quad. My avatar name is nick bigheadnick cranium. good luck

I don't see a reason to delete your avatar and start over, just hop a ride from someone and go to another planet, it's not that hard to do....
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Mature
    Dont listen to most of these people.
    if you ended up at rocktropia instead of arkadia then do the simple thing and quick thing.

get a new avatar with a new email account.
    and get in touch with Mindark to delete the old avatar

i know the planet start thing is mixed up a bit.
    a friend of mine wnted to join on ark a few weeks ago aswell ,,, he ended up starting on caly.
    and he isnt at all happy about it because he wanted to support arkadia a bit.
    and as graduation gift he wanted the ark gift

but the chouce is yours.

Hatchling
    Thanks for the replies all! I did contact support and they asked if I was sure I wanted to delete the account. I confirmed but nothing has happened yet. so I went and registered on the Arkadia website using a new email address as was suggested here. I downloaded the thing and it's still installing rocktropia. I uninstalled it, re-downloaded from the arkadia website again and still doing the same thing. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but it's driving me bananas.

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Thanks for the replies all! I did contact support and they asked if I was sure I wanted to delete the account. I confirmed but nothing has happened yet. so I went and registered on the Arkadia website using a new email address as was suggested here. I downloaded the thing and it's still installing rocktropia. I uninstalled it, re-downloaded from the arkadia website again and still doing the same thing. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but it's driving me bananas.
    it will always download all planets. go into tools, disable all but ark, wait to finish, you should start on ark if you registered through ark site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast