Young

Halloween Mayhem error code 89

I'm so glad MA that you say the mayhem event was a huge success.... I spent money to play it, didn't make top 100 but was told to come back after Dec 7th...

So It gives me the mission updated message today and time in game atm is
    Entropia Universe time: 2013-12-07 00:28:44

I go see Mr Pumpkin and he tells me thanks for spending your money blah blah blah and take these candy boxes as a show of gratitude .... so i hit accept and get an Unknown Error box pop up with blah blah blah we were UNSUCCESSFUL IN CODING THIS PROPERLY halloween mayhem error code 89 message....

Yes I have reloged and completion box come up, but when you hit accept same error and pumpkin gets bugged cant talk to him but still question mark over his head that its not complete.....

I'm so glad it was a great success for your $ income , but us low players who spend money and did their best in the event get shafted like this? wait 2wks after event to get shafted for some candy boxes lol.

This is small for you , but big to me and should be compensated accordingly and in a timely fashion.

So I will be waiting for a reply and my rewards.

Reza

2. Sponsored Links
    Young
    I have to agree here, candy boxes, and bugged candy boxes at that are a slap in the face for the amount of cash I spent during the event. I would've been better off buying a few cld's. I spent about $500 during this event and used every hour of my 40, only ended up with 1700 points. Unless its an absolute shit load of candy, its an insult.

What they should do is give us mission tokens. like 1 for every 10 points from the instance. Then I can feel like I got something worthwhile for my grinding.

Not surprised that some have not learned yet about the events and how they just eat your money and you get squat in return. Why I don't do them.
    Mrs. Roni RL Jan 21, 2014
    Started EU 11-02-2011

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by saradu View Post
    Not surprised that some have not learned yet about the events and how they just eat your money and you get squat in return. Why I don't do them.
    Guess some, like me had to learn that lesson the hard way I guess. Having said that if we at least got something worthwhile for our grinding and spending during that event , No I dont expect it to match the money I spent, I understand this is a business but I mean come on! Candy?? Whats that about .01% of what I lost in there? And thats factoring in the loot. I figure I got about a 50% return on my investment tops.

And the best part is I cant even GET the damn candy cuz its bugged. Funny how these token traders cost thousands for anything whorthwhile and we cant even get some pity tokens from this event. Meanwhile the rich kids throw thousands at the event and just get richer. LIke in my other thread, Why cant we get an event with a flat fee that puts everyone on the same playing field? You would make plenty of money and make a lot of people happy MA.

Young
    looks like with the update they have taken mr pupmpkin away..... so where is my prize ? we were told to come back after the 7th to get error message .... now are we just SOL ?

I think that must be illegal on some level ................ offer contest , tell us to come back on said date for consolation prize for not being uber enough, to not get anything... then you take away the person who you could have fixed to give said prize......

I'll be waiting for some reply.... and my prize

maybe if you were some kind of real company.... something extra for screwing people out of their time and money....

Young
    still waiting to hear from someone who cares......

Reza

Young
    anybody care that you owe the participants of mayhem who were told to come back are now without any answers and any prizes?

We are waiting..... maybe when you fix the maffoid heads you've tried to fix for 2 patches ?

Maybe when hell freezes over?

Don't be scared to reply and actually communicate something with your customers....

holds breath

Reza
    Last edited by Reza; 12-20-2013 at 02:15.

Young
    Hello, anybody there? anybody that cares? anybody that has an answer as to when we get our piddly prize from the halloween mayhem fubar?

and fix maffoid heads already... easy fix...

still holding breath

Reza

Young
    Still waiting on reply , info , some sign that you do care about people that spend money on the game.....

Mayhem quest is still in my mission log > completed , but your system was bugged. - NO PRIZES THAT WE ARE OWED

Maffoid heads - Still not TT'able even though your release notes 2 patches ago said they were.....

Your lack of response or caring only makes it look worse for you guys.

I'm sure even with all your little loop holes and verbiage you have in your EULA.... Swedish law would not permit what your doing. You can't tell someone they are to come back on said date after they spent REAL money to participate only to get ERROR code , then you take away the NPC you should have fixed ?

Still waiting.......

Reza

Dominant
    You won't get an answer if you ask here. You need to direct your comments to CALYPSO developers.