Hatchling

Talking Entropia Tactician Union

Hello, first i want to say that my nick in this forum is wrong, it would to be akruz and not akrz, if anyone know how i can change this i would be thankful.

I have created a soc, called Entropia Tactician Union, the main idea is use group tactics to do the main 3 activities.

How exact this tactics work will change with the members of the group. but for now i have this in mind:

Each member can choose 3 jobs in the main areas: hunt,mine,craft( the said jobs would be decide when the soc have some members, and could e, or not, the same names as the professions because some jobs would take more than one profession)
    The member don't have to take 3 in each one, but each are that the member want to work in, it's have to take 3 jobs.
    There also would be parallel jobs, that is apart of those main jobs, this includes explorer, that keep mapping data and or searching fruits, recruiter, seller, researcher, tactician, and even jobs outside EU, like speaking in the forum.

To illustrate this, i would give a example of hunting and another of mining.

First, hunting, supposing that one of the members is a tactician, he looks to the group, there is 6 members, analyzing the 3 jobs of each one he decides:
    2 would be tankers, this jobs involves high defensive skills, and someone that have another skill that can keep the mob close, like close ranged weapons.
    To support the decoys, he chose on of the members as a healer.
    To dry the mobs, he puts one the members as sweater.
    He put one member as data gatherer, so he keep scanning the mobs and keeping track of the data, this member is also a researcher, with means that hi will put all this data to analyze in a external font, like a database or a sheet.
    The tactician himself is the long range damage dealer, so he keeps with his laser rifle doing damage.

Now, mining, the tactician analyses the group, is a large one, having 10 members so he decides to make two groups, group ore and group enmanter, both have the same structure: one member will be surveying the area for the resource (enmanter or ore), another would go to the claims and keeping extracting, one would be a defender(the tactician is one of them) and will kill any mob that dare to attack the other members, to avoid it, the decoyer would be using decoys to get the mobs away, if anyone is hit, them the healer will run to the member and do his job. As you can see there is no room to someone just keep tracking of data, so would be a group job to take the data and give later to a researcher of the soc.

This are just two examples, each "mission" would use a different tactic.

If you are interested, just talk here, pm me or search for david "akruz" aquino

2. Sponsored Links
    Good luck, I just missed what game are you playing

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by AxeMurderer View Post
    Good luck, I just missed what game are you playing
    Is just a different approach

Hatchling
    someone can give me a feedback? Do you think that my soc concept have chances that at least have 5 members?

TBH, in 7+yrs as a soc leader here, I've never persuaded the guys to do something they didn't want to do anyway. (Anyone who can convince Jod to sweat for eg has a stunning future in PR ) Teams when they form tend to be short-term, and informal.

However my soc members tend to be a bunch of rugged individualists
    Not everyone is like that though, and it's possible you'll find other players who are keen on highly organised activities with some central planning.

Every soc has their own concept, all the best with yours

PS: You should send a PM to 711 (the site admin) about the minor correction to the spelling of your account name that you mentioned in the OP.

Dominant
    Here is my feedback: That sounds great in writing but not in practice. I think you need more experience actually playing the game to discover what kind of functions different teams need. For instance, in mining, nobody else can dig up your claims.

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Here is my feedback: That sounds great in writing but not in practice. I think you need more experience actually playing the game to discover what kind of functions different teams need. For instance, in mining, nobody else can dig up your claims.
    TY. like i said, the exact way that wil work need study, and also each "mission" would depend the group and if ther is one, the tactician.
    So each member would help and if you want you can help to. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    TBH, in 7+yrs as a soc leader here, I've never persuaded the guys to do something they didn't want to do anyway. (Anyone who can convince Jod to sweat for eg has a stunning future in PR ) Teams when they form tend to be short-term, and informal.

However my soc members tend to be a bunch of rugged individualists
    Not everyone is like that though, and it's possible you'll find other players who are keen on highly organised activities with some central planning.

Every soc has their own concept, all the best with yours

PS: You should send a PM to 711 (the site admin) about the minor correction to the spelling of your account name that you mentioned in the OP.

I will not force nobody, the member will choose the jobs within the soc, and also the best skills would help to choose the job and pobabaly the best skills is the activite the players like to do.