View Poll Results: What will you do next?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will try to log in again later

0 0%
  • I have changed my password, but it did not help

0 0%
  • I am simply going to give up

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Hatchling

Unidentified "Username" OR "Password"

I have tried to log in on several occasions you it will not allow me to play the game. My username and password work on the website and now this forum, but not the game. I have un-installed the game and then re-installed it twice now; no change. I have went in and changed my password; no change. I created a new account with new username and password; no change. I simply don't know what else to do. My only option left will soon be to never try and play this game. I like the concept of this game so please don't let me choose that last option.

2. Sponsored Links
    Guardian
    This forum is not run by the owners of the game, and the login/password here may not match the one for the game. In fact it should *not* match for security.

You don't say what other web site does allow you to log in.

If you have forgotten your password to the game use the 'Forgot password' link on the login page.

Dominant
    Are you able to log into entropiauniverse.com using your username and password?

Hatchling
    I can get into the website with no problem and review my account. I simply can't get into the game. I receive the same response every time.

Dominant
    Submit a support ticket through your account at the website.

Hatchling
    I did that immediately. They came back after 5 days and told me:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Please make sure EU is added to the list of allowed applications in your security software. Also make sure the following ports are configures correctly in your firewall:

20, 21 (TCP Outbound) - Additional TCP Port outbound for passive mode FTP

30584 (UDP inbound/outbound)

30583 (TCP Outbound)

If you connect behind a router please try to connect directly to your broadband modem.

I have no idea what any of this even means. This is no help to me and it shouldn't be this difficult to play a game. I've played many other games before and I have NEVER had this much trouble. I'm done trying with this game. Have fun.