Space - Pirate perspective

This topic will serve as a pirate communication point towards Mindark mainly to clarify certain ongoing situations in space as we pirates are starting to notice that our absence in forums/support cases has lead to incorrect bans.

- Players logging off to prevent being looted.

*yes This is still an active issue since 2012. MA team is on it as they told me but still i want to adress it here as it's been costing pirates insane amounts of peds trying to provide this game with excitement. ( even thou some people will not agree.. most people will including ms owners who's business flourish because of our hard work with no reward ) want refund.
    - Players writing false support cases to force bans
    * Yes MINDARK learn to really look at what's happening here. There's active groups of pirate haters who go beyond borders to get what they want. Don't make me make a movie out of this and spam it around the internet because throwing around un-earned bans is much much hated by many online-gamers.
    - Pirates being banned for range-exploit
    * There is NO RANGE EXPLOIT! i said this many times before but between all the tears and throwups of certain specific mothership owners it's hard to read the word of a pirate...
    We are simply dodging the lasers at long range while looking at where the guns are aiming. If we stay at our own max range we become extremely hard to hit for ms gunners. MS gunners have a bigger range than Quads now (since jbk started whining endlessly about it) so there is NO RANGE EXPLOIT. STOP BANNING PIRATES FOR SOMETHING WE ARE NOT DOING!!!
    - Pirates get banned for delaying a mothership.
    * REALLY MINDARK!!?!? HAVE YOU TRIED KILLING A MOTHERSHIP WITHOUT DELAYING IT FIRST TO GET IT INTO THE PROPER POSITION OR WAIT FOR YOUR CREW TO COME OUT HIDING POSITION?!?
    WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO, SIT WITH 20 PIRATES IN THE OPEN WAITING FOR THE MOTHERSHIP TO FLY STRAIGHT TOWARDS US??? WHAT THE FCK DO YOU EXPECT MINDARK YOU LEAVE US NO CHOICE! WTF!!
    Other than the fact that we have no other choice, The mothership owners filing support cases for bans lack the will to spend any kind of ped or pec to hire a few quadwings to pop out the ass of their mothership in order to kill the pirates delaying the ship. So instead of spending ped they can win by filing cases..
    /// wow my temper.. i'll try to calm down from now on ///
    - Pirates shoot with no loot
    * Seriously MA you've got to fix us some kind of reward for shooting empty people. PVP has ammo return Space PVP have nothing. want refund
    - Quadwing releases laser shot once every 30 minutes randomly even if nobody is in the quadwing.
    * This little bug has been preventing me from looting unaware targets for years now. Want refund.
    - Invisible ships when they warp within the viewing range of a pirate. So.. MA wants us to use warp mines.. sure. But when we hit a ship with warp mines we first have to run out of the ships range = 0.200+ au.. then turn around and fly back that same range in order to even see and be able to hit the ship we wish to kill. By the time we are back in range the ship has warped away. .. Warp mines are not cheap.. want refund.
    - Speed exploit by spamming M or similar methods.
    Oh oh the tears .. All the anti-pirate and pethatic traders are whining on pcf that pirates are using speed exploits. How about we pirates tell you the only reason we use speed exploits nowadays is because EVERYONE IS USING IT.
    From all the people using speed exploit i have the most right to hate it as it totally negates the functionality of my unlimited quadwing. I refuse to use speed exploit myself, but i understand why everyone uses it now. Everyone calling me an exploiter should consider that 95% of ALL the targets i see in space try this trick to get away from me.
    - Equus, the equilibrium destroyer.
    So.. Mindark was like this: "hmm we have now have mothership and privateer owners having trouble getting customers.. and we have pirates having trouble finding lootable targets due to all the exploits..
    OMG SUPERIDEA! lets put both parties out of their profession by introducing a quadwing which is a mix between a large and small ship."
    .. Mindark really what were you thinking. Pirates hate equus because without exploiting its impossible to keep up and kill one. Motherships and privateers hate equus because they now have even less credability due to most equus owners selling warp flights. Equus is the cherry on the space inbalanced pie.

Moar to come...

I hate asking for refund MA but adding bugs to workaround ingame issues that end up costing players more money kinda forces my hand. other than that i still love your Universe.

:Edit: I updated a few more points.
    Last edited by Stagger; 07-10-2015 at 13:07.

2. Sponsored Links